Sunday, July 27, 2003

Got the Bag

I have a new beanbag RIGHT IN MY NIPPLE, here. Everyone, ALL FIVE MILLION OF YOU READING THIS THREE SECONDS AND A HALF AFTER I POST IT, drop everything you're doing and go listen to Got the Bag. The band, or the guy with a band-name, is Happy Plant Family and this time there are only TWO damned songs listed and no link to anywhere else to learn anything else about this goddamn bag. There are SO MANY UNANSWERED FREAKING QUESTIONS. For instance, where'd the bag come from? Where's the bag now? I assume the song's over, so what did Happy Plant Family do with the bag? Do they still got it? Or has it been usurped? THERE IS NO WEBSITE THAT I SEE THAT CAN ANSWER THESE FUCKING QUESTIONS, and they're all the way in fucking Iowa. I don't even know what that's around.

No comments: